Agnew Chimney Engineering are highly experienced and accredited chimney engineers. We are fully capable of designing and installing chimneys & chimney sweeping to improve the overall performance of your stove. For a well-insulated flue, we make your chimney straight and smooth to ensure the gases released escape quickly to reduce condensation and residue on the lining of your chimney. We will inspect your property and provide you with unbiased advice on the right ventilation system to keep your chimney in top condition.
- Chimney Sweeping
- Flue Maintenance
- Birds Nest Removal and all Chimney Blockages
- Fitting Caps/Vents or Cowls
- Fitting New Chimney Pots
- Chimney Inspections and Smoke Testing/w Certification
- Lining Chimneys for Gas Fires, Open Coal Fires and Wood Burning Stoves
- Chimney Stack Refurbishment and Complete Removal
- All aspects of Chimney services that include stove installation, chimney lining, sweeping, repairs and maintenance
Whether you are looking to unclog your chimney or require minor/major repairs, we can help. Equipped with the latest tools and expertise in the field, we can tailor our services to suit your individual requirements. Regardless of the size of the job, we can get it done in a quick and hassle-free manner. From chimney installations through to chimney sweeping, chimney inspections, smoke testing and certification, rest assured we provide you with first-class chimney solutions at highly competitive prices. Additionally, we undertake stove installations & maintenance for properties in Glasgow and the surrounding areas.
Unbiased advice and free consultations with Agnew Chimney Engineering in Glasgow and neighbouring areas within Scotland.